P.O. Box 1655, USA
Rockford, Illinois, is used to severe weather. These storms can often cause power outages. Be prepared for bad weather with a Reliable Generator. Bock Electric provides generator installations in Rockford to ensure you are never stuck in the dark. We are a trusted source for generator repair in Rockford, ILLINOIS, and the surrounding areas. It is essential to have your generators checked immediately if you notice any problems. This will prevent more damage and expensive replacements. This is important to ensure your safety and that of your family members during an outage.
1) Family-owned and operated: We are looking forward to serving your Rockford electrical needs.
2) High-Quality Work: We are proud of our work and have years of experience.
3) Flexible Scheduling: We are here near you in Rockford to assist you whenever you need us and offer same-day services.
4) Budget-friendly: We'll work with you to find the best options for your budget.
When purchasing a home generator, some other things to consider It isn't as simple as plugging the generator in. The installation process can be complex. However, before you start the installation, you will need to evaluate your home and determine the correct size. This will depend on how many appliances you have and how much energy you use each day.
Generators can detect an immediate problem or loss in electricity and kick on within minutes to restore power. There are many options for these units, different sizes and prices. Our Rockford electricians will help you choose the right one for your needs and budget.
Your new generator will need to be connected to your existing electrical system during the installation process. The Rockford generator installation team will be able to assist you in this process. They will also know how to do it quickly, efficiently, and professionally. We will protect you, your family, and your property.
1) Fuel source: A generator must have fuel to function. The fuel that powers the engine can be gasoline, propane, or LP natural gas. This will depend on the source of energy you have access to.
2) Location: A generator will require some space outside, usually along the back or side of your property where electricity enters.
You want to make sure that your generator will not go out if the power goes out. Regular maintenance and servicing are essential to ensure your generator does not experience any problems. They can last up to 20-30 years if taken care of properly. Many generators come with self-testing features and can run every week to ensure they are ready for when your electricity goes out.
Bock Electric recommends that you have your generator checked twice a year for potential problems. When you buy your generator, it's a smart idea to get an extended maintenance plan.
1) Installation complete
2) All operating permits required
3) Guaranteed property protection
4) Full guarantee for one year
5) No-Lemon Guarantee
6) Full-house electrical maintenance for one year
Zip codes: 61008, 61020, 61102, 61103, 61088, 61101, 61104.
Related Keywords: industrial, service, electric, power, construction, checking, job, repair, protection, safety, factory, test, connecting, measure, professional, wiring, worker, cable, repairman, equipment, electrical, check, unit, field, mounting, inspect, circuit, industry, enclosures, crew, fuse, current, helmet, control, electricity, commissioning, voltage, board, technology, electrician, work, engineering, system, installing, installation, relay, technician, engineer, maintenance panel, solar, roof, home, blue, power, sky, sun, photovoltaic, modern, innovation, eco, sunlight, energy, ray, renewable, sunrays, electricity, technology, alternative, environment, house, saving, clear, clean, collector, generator, solar-panel, environmental.